Signup for Ed

Monday 29 July 2013

DAY ONE - INTRODUCTIONS


This is a blog giving Big Brother fans an insight into the Ed we all know and love.

NICK - Hi! I'm Ed's older (by 20 minutes) brother. I'm writing this blog to give everyone an insight into the real Ed that we know, from the point of view of his sister, brother, his real housemates and friends. Help keep Ed inside the Big Brother house, he'll be worth watching. Just in case he does something embarrassing or awkward, don't let it directly affect your opinion of me! I'll most likely distance myself too. #BBAU

ANNIE- Howdy... I have known Ed since we used to date at the ripe old age of 12. I am now one of Ed's housemates in Melbourne.  I have had the pleasure of living with Ed for the past two years so I know all the crappy jokes and shit talk he has up his sleeve. Keep watching him for a laugh....yeh #BBAU

NIKKI - For as long as I've known him Ed Lower has always been the one that made heads turn (that is of course along with twin brother Nick!!!) and it is mostly because of his natural ability to style his hair to perfection. But in all seriousness he is one awesome dude who I'm very greatful to live with. So, if you want to get to know him, then vote to keep him in the Big Brother house. #edlovestohastag #keepedinbigbrother #goodlucked #nevertoomanyhashtags #BBAU

MILLY - Hey! Im Ed and Nick's older sister by two years. Ed has been pretty funny to watch over the years and I'm sure he will be just as good on BB... as long as he can refrain from checking himself out in the mirrors 24/7 and let's just hope those embarrassing dance moves don't come out... Make sure you keep him in the house! #votefored #BBAU #edtowinbb2013



No comments:

Post a Comment