Signup for Ed

Wednesday 31 July 2013

WORKPLACE BULLYING



Hello to all! Shaun here to give you an insight into my work colleague and new found friend, the excitable Ed. 
Although I have not known Ed for very long, I'm the one that has to put up with him for hours on end day in day out... aren't I lucky!? 

Its Day 2, almost day 3, and Ed is just starting to be himself, he takes a little time to acclimatise and then its HAPPY HOUR! 
As I know Ed will be reading this when he is out (most likely in 3 months), I'd like to use this space to quickly vent.

Dear Ed, 
Finally! You're in the house and on your way to making many viewers smile. 
That was the longest secret I have ever had to keep... fancy making me lie to fellow co-workers, friends and family. I must admit, I kind of enjoyed the charade, and it was great to see you feel so guilty all the time. You really are too nice. Its kind of sickening. 
Anyway, I will be uploading some of our videos for all to see in due course, I hope you don't mind... in fact I'm sure you wont. Anyone who wears coloured shoelaces to work surely doesn't have any confidence issues. 
I hope Australia gets to see what I see everyday,(not just colourful laces), you deserve all the kudos you will receive. 
See you on the other side. 

SET. 






No comments:

Post a Comment