Signup for Ed

Monday 3 February 2014

Blogging!! Everybody's doing it.

Today marks 97 days since I was evicted from the Big Brother house.

I was locked away in the house for 94 days and spent 8 days prior to that in a hotel room for lock down.
 
I can't believe it's gone so fast. Thanks so much for everyone that read this blog whilst I was in the house. I am very humbled by all the support I have received from fans. Many thanks must go to my family and friends that were forced to watch me in the house, which I'm sure would have been cringe worthy at times. In particular I must thank my brother Nick who put an enormous amount of effort into this blog and drumming up support for me, I'm sure it has something with lasting so long.
 
Life since Big Brother has been somewhat surreal. The social media explosion in itself has been confronting and challenging at times but has been amazing tool to speak with fans in 'real time'. The confronting element has been having to deal with the negativity and 'trolls' that offer an unwanted opinion, but thankfully the majority of my interactions with fans has been positive.
 
Obviously coming out of the house everyone wanted to know about Jade and I. Which is fair enough! It's weird to have to deal with people and questions about your relationship. It's something I've never experienced and found overwhelming at times, but understandable.
 
However, the love received on Social Media has been amazing. People of all ages have private messaged me, tweeted me, instagramed and facebooked me all praising me for living in a house for 94 days. That's the best part about this entire experience. As much as I feel the exact same person coming out of the Big Brother house as I did walking into the house, people now feel as if they know me and care about where I go from here.

Where to from here? Honestly - who knows!! I went into the Big Brother house wanting to have a life experience that was like none other. That I've definitely done. Would I have liked to come out of the show and walk into endless opportunities - sure. But I never kid myself and think that just because I was on a reality TV show that I'm entitled to anything more than anyone else.  Nevertheless, I will try to seek out opportunities and forge a career in media.

Coffee, food, fashion, apps and sports or even just normal day to day events and happenings I will write about what consumes my life... Fist things first;

I NEED to change the name.
 
I'm throwing this out to anyone that is reading. Send me your suggestions: @EdJLower with what you like this blog to be called.
 
Looking forward to all responses creative or crass.
 

Ed x
 
Follow me
 
Instagram - @edjlower
Twitter - @EdJLower
Facebook - Ed J Lower

9 comments:

  1. Great post and welcome to the blogging community :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few typos Eddie. Most funny though - "Fist things first".. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to answer the question on what we are all interested in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to your family & friends for their time & effort on SM while you were in the House, for their insight into you. It will be great now to hear your own insight & views on things, plus follow what you are up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about edable.com.au; ohbrother.com.au or edword.com.au (all available currently)? Also, just an opinion, the grey background is waaaay tooo dark and heavy. Maybe lighten it up a lot and/or run vignette of colour in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's another name for your blog: "hEaDlines" 'Get the LOWdown on my Life' :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edceptionalblogging .com.au or itsed.com.au definately agree with above run some colour best of luck with the bulldogs too X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete