Signup for Ed

Wednesday 14 August 2013

NIGHT SEVENTEEN - JadED???


MILLY-

Dear Ed,

What the hell is going on? Jade one night, Jas the next? Poor Jade was in tears when you were dared to kiss Jas... I loved that you were snoring in the bed next to her oblivious to her sobbing haha poor girl. Interesting way of trying to tell Jade you're not interested as well! You could probably work on your rambling....

Some of my favourite lines:

Ed: "So I don’t I don’t want you to feel
stupid or anything like. I feel bad even saying it but, I just, I feel weird just doing it, sleeping in a bed for some reason. I’m not s- I’m not fifteen, I know that! But it’s not a normal place you know what I mean?"

Jade: "Are you just talking about the bed situation or are you talking about the whole thing? Because now I’m starting to feel stupid..."

Ed: "NO! No don’t feel stupid at all! I meant obviously the bed sorta stuff and that sorta stuff just started from whatever and as as we said... you know I I’m happy to play along with it, but in like here’s different to what we do. If I met you anywhere else other than this. I don’t want you thinking it’s anything other than that. That, that’s all it is and I thought I’d tell you. Now I feel stupid for telling you..."


Jade : "I feel like I’m just getting dumped right now and I don’t know why."

Ed: "You’re not getting dumped at all.....We have to be going out to get dumped don’t we?" 

Hahahaha you were so confused, and made the situation even more confusing!!

I also don't know about JadEd - couldn't they have come up with something a bit better?

Your promise of not hooking up in the house has been shot down in two weeks with both Jade and Jas within a 24 hour period...

I wonder who will be swapped from the halfway house - you are one of the lucky ones having been in the safe house the whole time!
Hopefully Tahan's prediction of you winning the show will be true. Funny how some people think it's a strategy to be nice to everyone.. It will be interesting to see who votes you strategically. I was waiting to hear if one of the HMs you heard with your superpower were going to nominate you - awkward!!!! Even more than after kissing Jade if that is at all possible!

Good luck
XXX
#team_ed #bbau09


No comments:

Post a Comment