Signup for Ed

Tuesday 13 August 2013

NIGHT SIXTEEN - NOMINATION NIGHT...ED'S POWER

Dear Ed,

What the hell are you doing? Watching you tonight was one of the most awkward and cringe worthy nights of television I have ever endured. Have you forgotten there are hundreds of cameras in the house? Seriously... that was embarrassing. I know how awkward the situation must have been for you after you realised that the kiss had been caught on camera. Knowing you I know exactly what you were trying to do by coming clean to Jade, but wow dude, you need to work on your delivery of awkward conversations! We'll work on it when you get out.

Not to worry, I just hope you don't let that get to you. You seemed a little down at nominations- I know you would have replayed that scenario in your head thousands of times already, but seriously, forget about it. All of Australia would have by the end of the week!

In other news good choices for nominations! Quite a bonus to listen in on some of your HM's nominations- if I were you I'd remember what Tim said about 'meat heads'. I think that was aimed at you!

Chin up little brother, tomorrows another day! All of Australia would know she was coming on strong....

#team_ed  #BBAU

2 comments:

  1. I agree, it was cringe-worthy.
    I wish he had just been up-front and said "Jade, you're a lovely girl, but this is too fast for me and I think we should just be friends." lol
    He is still such a sweetie though XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your letters to your brother are so lovely. He's very lucky.

    ReplyDelete