Signup for Ed

Wednesday 7 August 2013

NIGHT TEN - ED'S HATES AND HABITS

Lots happened on BB tonight! We found out a few more interesting facts about our favourite HM Ed.
1) He hates bananas
2) He's a snorer
3) He may snore, but apparently (according to Ben) he looks sexy doing it!

Having shared a room with Ed up until the tender age of 12, I know first hand how his snoring can ruin a good nights sleep! If I  had the chance to speak with Ben I could fill him in on what steps I took to prevent him from snoring:
- Rule one: You must roll him on his side.
- Rule two: If that fails, hitting him in the face with a pillow always seemed to worked like a charm!

I must admit I use to snore just as badly as Ed. He would constantly tell me how my snoring was louder than anyone could possibly scream. I never believed him, as he would never believe me when I complained about his. When I was 16 I had my tonsils removed due to tonsillitis. As a resulted, it put an end to my terrible sleeping habit! Unfortunately for Ed, his opportunity to have his tonsils removed never came his way! I bet now the nation knows that he's a snorer he's regretting not pushing harder to have them out!!

The twists and turns of the BB experience is starting to rear its head. Its all getting to Makkayla and Tully and it seems we're only getting closer to a very public breakdown! Could we see the first BB contestant walk out of the house?

Keep helping keep Ed in the house. I think he's growing closer to revealing his entire personality. It seems as though he's growing more and more comfortable by the day! Not long now until he's pulling out his terrible jokes and awful dance moves!! Stay tuned! #team_ed #BBAU




No comments:

Post a Comment