Signup for Ed

Monday 19 August 2013

NIGHT TWENTY TWO - DOUBLE EVICTION

Dear Ed,


Good to see you are being a bit stronger with Jade now and not beating around the bush...
Jade doesn't seem to be getting the hint though!!
Double eviction tonight - it would have been better to see Tully go as I think she is being too emotional and I don't know how well she is handling it in the house. I think you and Xavier were getting quite close so I can imagine you'd be upset seeing him leave.

I bet you are loving having Mr Clooney around the place - I think you should train him like you did with your puppy Ralphy! Oh but then you gave him away....

Surely Mikkayla will be up for nomination next week... she would have to be the luckiest housemate in the history of BB to be saved twice!! I am pretty sure Caleb and Matt will nominate her as she chose to put Matt in the halfway house last week. My money is on her going next week.

Good luck and keep having fun!!

Love Milly

#team_ed #edbbau #bbau #edwillwinthisyear


1 comment:

  1. Matt was on equal points nomination wise with the lowest nominee - I don't know why he's so angry at being put in the halfway house. That's how they decided to put Heidi in there last week. I think Matt just thinks he's better than the halfway house, and better than being nommed.

    I like Jade but wow she's not.getting.the.hint. If she says "not that I'd say no" or words to that effect one more time (followed by Ed awkwardly laughing). Uncomfortable.

    I actually think Mikkayla will survive a few evictions, she's an underdog and Australian's love a good underdog on the show, every series one gets carried through to the final night. Doubt she'd make it that far but in truth the 'cool group' each season gets half way and then starts getting picked off due to arrogance. Ed would do well to steer clear of cliques I think, especially ones like Matt/Tully/Tahan - of who the latter two are coming across quite bitchy and 'mean girl' esque.

    ReplyDelete