Signup for Ed

Friday 9 August 2013

NIGHT TWELVE - B'DAY TIME!

Dear Ed,

How are things in the house? Which are you enjoying more... being woken every morning by lights being turned on or waking up next to Ben?

Tonight was a short episode but had the most potential for entertainment. As you would know tonight was Jade's 23rd birthday. I'm sure you were looking forward to a huge night of partying (which I know all the viewers of the show were too), but unfortunately instead of the wild night of drinking, which you all would be craving, we watched you all be invited to a Princess themed party... for a 23 year old! I bet it was a hoot..!

I haven't spoken to Mum or Milly yet, but I bet they're stoked you hooked up on national T.V, especially Milly. Well even if they're not, Dad and I am. Well done bro! About time.

Although we watched you party (hardly) on TV tonight, I think as I write this you are in the middle of the Saturday night games- which you film on a Friday night. Good Luck, we all hope you take it out! If you do and you win the super powers for nomination, stick with your same votes from last week. Tim and Mikkayla will get double points... you'll want that to happen, they weren't overly nice to you the other night!

Chat soon

#BBAU #team_ed

No comments:

Post a Comment