Signup for Ed

Saturday 17 August 2013

SHOWDOWN NIGHT II

Good one Ed... first one to drop form the bar! How could you let Mikkayla beat you? Or... was it tactical?

It was good to see Tully win, its certainly going to send Twitter into over drive with her choice of Tahan as her Presidential suite partner! I think the majority of the Australian male public will all be wondering what they get up to... I think watch movies a braid hair!

The week to come will be huge! A double eviction, the wall falls and another twist to come! The double eviction will be a massive shock to the HMs. If I were a beating man, I think we'll see Rohan and Tully leave the house. If Mikkayla hadn't been swapped I would have put her in that category along with Rohan for sure.

Enjoy the week to come, make sure you all keep watching!!

#team_ed #BBAU @edbbau


No comments:

Post a Comment